- Councilmember Huizar Announces 100 Bus Bench Art Installation - via Los Angeles City Council Press Release
- DTLA bus benches to host art, not ads, this summer - via blogdowntown.com
- Now Angelenos Can See Art While Waiting for the Bus - via laweekly.com
- Public Art Coming to Local Bus Benches - via epgnews.com
- Bus Benches Get Artistic ~ Los Angeles / Boyle Heights - via lactaco.com
ld by many migrant workers in our society, specifically of Mexican heritage, and creates an original portrait series that gives political commentary to their placement in our community.
Jon Rafman (Canada) captures images from the streets via Google maps ‘Street View’ feature that are both fascinating and disturbing images that are unbiased reflections of our world. The world captured by Google appears to be more truthful and more transparent because of the weight accorded to external reality, the perception of a neutral, unbiased recording, and even the vastness of the project.